Since its inception in 2015, the foundation, to date, has completed following mega projects utilizing donations received through organizations and individuals from Nepal and other countries:
- Gautam Buddha International Cricket Stadium, Chitwan (under construction) – Multiple sport venues and covered halls representing all 77 districts and 7 provinces of Nepal.
- Integrated Pahari Model Village in Kavrepalanchowk’s Panchkhaal Municipality ward no. 16 for marginalized population of Daandaagaun village devastated in 2015 earthquake.
- Giraanchaur Integrated Model Village in Sindhupalchowk – 65 houses including one community hall
- Integrated Musahar Model Village in Musahar Tole, Bardibaas, Mahottari – 50 Child Friendly Houses.
- Integrated Model Village Santapur, Rautahat – 47 Two Storeyed Houses, Community Centre, 2 Temples, One School, One Recreation Club, Children Park and View Tower.